Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 Things I am so over ...

My friend Quiana inspired me to list 5 things I am just so over...







5.) Jeans worn way too low (Sagging): And then they actually have the nerve to put a belt on! You can't even walk and trust me when I say this -you look ridiculous! I'm tired of seeing your dirty boxer shorts.























4.) Silly Bandz: Well, I should really call this one "adults wearing silly bandz". Okay here is the rule-- if you are 15 or older, you should NOT be wearing silly bandz. It isn't trendy, it's a kid's toy! What's next, exchanging ring pops instead of platinum bands at weddings?!

























3.) Smoking while walking: Here in the city, people smoke like it never went out of style. I say, if you wanna kill yourself slowly, that's up to you but would you stand outside and just smoke in one place? Walking down the crowded streets of New York is annoying enough without someone exhaling their gross cigarette and all the smoke hitting me in the face as I walk behind you. When I was pregnant, I would hold my breath because surely cutting off the oxygen for a few seconds must be better than inhaling that crap.


















2.) $10 Salads : I just want to eat lunch! It's some lettuce in a bowl with maybe a cucumber, shredded carrot, and a little chicken tossed in. I'll even skip the chicken and take a hard boiled egg... It's a salad, geesh! Does something that simple need to be "Manhattan-ized" too?




















1.) My Blackberry: Okay well I am not completely over it... I will definitely miss BBM. But my husband got me the super cool My Touch 4G slide in the khaki color and I have to say, I really like it! I'm not great at touch screens so I love that this phone has a keyboard since I am a compulsive texter/blogger/social networker and I need to be able to post my updates! It has a really good camera and I can use it for work and play! As my husband would say "Welcome to the 21st Century"


Old / New
























That's all folks! I do enjoy putting these things in writing =)

3 comments:

  1. Good camera, more like great camera. Greatest smartphone camera in the market. That's all I have to add. :)

    ReplyDelete