Friday, March 4, 2011

Maternity Photo-Shoot (my favorites)


I love the orange against the blue sofa...










I was really apprehensive about showing my belly... just because I have seen nearly naked maternity pics in the past. It's a celebration of the female body, nature and all that I get it! I'm just super conservative.. anywell, this was a good compromise and I really love this shot!










Wedding rings and belly.. love this one!








Our silliness as a couple... it's just a fun photo :)







My husband is a Spiderman fanatic. We took lots of shots with Spiderman tees on and I think it was such a great way to put his personality into the shoot. Husbands are so often "placed on the back burner" for the whole pregnancy process and I was happy we got to do this.











Just admit it, I look "fabulous" in this picture! hehe

















Love is in the air :)














Can't wait to do this again with Baby Picon's little feet!









OK these are my favorites people! There are lots more but I won't push it... ha! Definitely check out the AWESOME photographer who made these pictures possible. Lacy Bove! Her website is:

http://www.lacyjoyphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like to switch the website to www.hoot-studios.com, you can now! :-)

    ReplyDelete