Monday, September 19, 2011

Aiden is 5 Months Old!




Mama going for a walk with Aiden Kyle

I am so incredibly blessed and enjoying every single moment of being the proud Mama to the most amazing boy - my Aiden Kyle. Aiden is 5 months old now and I am so excited because we have one more month to start solids! Woohoo! He is teething and it is really sad but we are learning how to best soothe him and he is doing well. He is 17 lbs 3 oz! Our very own Fatty McFatty :) He rolls over (both ways), grabs his feet and puts them in his mouth, reaches out for everything he can get his hands on and makes lots of two syllable consonant sounds. His "new thing" recently is that he enjoys throwing everything on the floor. It has become a fun little game -- Aiden throws, Mama Picks it up, Aiden throws, Daddy Picks it up, Aiden throws, Abuela picks it up and so on and so on. I am madly in love with my little boy!! It's kind of funny because when I was pregnant I had secretly hoped for a girl, but now I can't even imagine my life without my precious, sweet boy. I'm sooo happy God gave him to us!



My little dinosaur
Rock star PJ's!

1 comment:

  1. omg This is too cute !! I love it and he is so adorable ..

    ReplyDelete