Monday, November 21, 2011

You Know What Really Grinds my Gears?!

1) Men in the subway who run for a seat and trample over the women to get there... especially when it's elderly or pregnant women.  Ohh and men on the subway who pretend they are asleep when an elderly or pregnant woman is standing in front of them. I KNOW YOU ARE FAKING IT!!

2) When I get to the office and 15 people want to talk to me before I've had my coffee.

3) When by the time I get into the kitchen to pour myself a cup, the coffee is gone.

4) When people say "wow you look tired" ... umm yes I am tired but you don't need to remind me that I look like crap Lol.

5) When I let someone hold my baby and they bolt out the door to be in another room with him. What is that about? Do you not want him to see me and want to come back with me? He will actually cry more if he doesn't see me in the room! Try holding him and saying "look, Mommy is right there" and you will have better results. Just sayin.

6) When people make comments about how I am going to "spoil" my baby if I tend to him every time he cries.  It's an INSTINCT to go to my baby if he is crying! It's called oxytocin and it is real and there is a reason God designed mothers this way. He's my kid and I'll follow my instincts whether you like it or not so get over it.

7) When people read a Twitter, Facebook, or Google status I wrote and over analyze it assuming it has something to do with them. You want to know how I REALLY feel? Come on over to my blog, I'm an open book!

8) When I am waiting for the cashier at Dunkin Donuts to ring me up but he or she is preoccupied in a conversation with a co-worker. I just gave you my debit card and you are holding it while waving your hands all around during this fun discussion with your friend. Just swipe the darn thing and send me on my way!


9) When single people try to tell me what is healthy and unhealthy about my marriage. Don't get me wrong, I am open to anyone's advice but from single people, I take it with a grain of salt. It takes actually being in a marriage and trying to make it work to understand some things.

10) When I don't have time to Blog! I am so busy with work lately and I haven't had a chance to really sit and finish some posts. There are so many in my draft queue just waiting to be published! Oh well, hopefully soon =)

And that my lovely readers, is what really grinds my gears!

1 comment:

  1. Amen on #1 - men are a trip on the subway! I've had more older women help me out than young men. The worst are the ones on the bus who sit in the handicapped/elderly seats and won't budge. A shame.

    ReplyDelete