Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bed rest, nesting, and my amateur modeling career


This is going to be a short and sweet post... I just wanted to keep the blogging world updated. Lot's has been going on :)

I've had some health issues that were brought on by the pregnancy and was just officially placed on bed rest by my doctor. I am supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible for the duration of the pregnancy which means I will now be working from home. I'm grateful that my company is being very supportive and they have made it possible for me to access all files from home so that I can continue to work. I would go absolutely bonkers if I had to be home with nothing to do and I really need to still get a paycheck so I am grateful. Baby Picon is doing just fine though! I can handle it, so long as he is doing well - God is so good!

The baby's crib was delivered already and we are starting to really get into the nursery and get it ready for Baby Picon's arrival. I will post pictures when it is all done... It's all so exciting! There's so much I have wanted and planned for in my life but this little baby growing inside of me surpasses all my wildest dreams! There is nothing I want more than to hold my little guy in my arms and it's getting so close... 10 weeks left! Woohoo!

This weekend we also had our maternity photo shoot with my amazingly talented friend Lacy. Check out her photography website - here. It was a really casual, fun, photo shoot and I got to take a peek at some of the pictures and they look great! I had a really specific idea about the type of photos I wanted for the maternity shoot and Lacy knew exactly how to put it all together. I'm really excited to see the finished photos and incorporate them when creating special memories for Baby Picon. I'll be sure to post my favorite pics when I have them!

I hope all my readers have a great week! It's V-Day tomorrow and I can't wait to have some special time with my hubby to celebrate. May you all have a wonderful time celebrating the love in your lives as well :)

XO,

~A

1 comment: