Friday, May 13, 2011

As I Am ( a message for my blog "lurkers")

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe


This is going to be a short and sweet one but ya know what the beauty of this blog is? It is that I will always express myself with realness and the pure feeling on my heart. It may not always be pretty, but I can guarantee it will always come from a good place. It may rub some of you the wrong way but all I can say is -- don't take it personal, or if you will... don't read it. That's the beauty of this.. you can always click the "CLOSE" button.

Some people feel I need to censor myself or stop blogging altogether. This post is to assure you all that I will do no such thing. I'm a person, I have feelings and I have every right to express them so that I can work through those feelings. That's what I promised myself and that is the whole point of this blog existing. Oddly enough, it isn't about YOU or HER or HIM. It is actually about me :) I know, that sounds crazy right? Lol!

So I will continue to express my thoughts and my heart on certain situations in my life. My wonderful readers can express their comments, offer their advice or support.... All of those who follow this blog are great at that and I sooo appreciate them. And then for the rest of you who don't follow but simply lurk in the shadows. I would hope that you can come out of the closet and join the conversation so that we can all learn more. If not, hit that close button and you'll be much happier trust me.

To all my supporters - thank you for accepting me as I am =)

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment